Temporary Leave

Information - We have just launched WikiEmoji, a new website about emojis, where you can learn about their meaning, search based on keywords and share them with your friends.
♠Śhay♠ 19 648 points Moderator

♠Śhay♠

19 648 points

Y'all know how senior year goes, all the joys of college and crap.

Well I find myself hardly being able to read the textbooks let alone live my life that I bought at Game Stop for $10.00.

Anyways, beyond the lame dad jokes, I'm going to be absent from this site, checking in now and again when I have the time between all the crap that they threw at us this year.

I know that my absence has been noticed and overlooked due to the lack of life on this website, but, I'm just formally telling y'all the whats and whatevers.

If ya wanna contact me message me, I'll get you my info later.

(Nata you have my info..?)

♠Śhay♠

19 648 points

Ironically I moved back to the place I was so eager to leave. After only 2 years. Man I feel so lame.

♠Śhay♠

19 648 points

Basically I got to a really low point of depression that was getting dangerous, so I moved where I could get the support I need.

SeeU 6 928 points Moderator

SeeU

6 928 points

Oh, I’m sorry to hear that. Hope you’ve gotten better since moving back.

♠Śhay♠

19 648 points

Absolutely. I'm rarely left alone so its nice, I might at some point explain some things to them but I'm not sure if or when. I'm just assuming that since I'm fine for now I'll let it be. Anyways.. Hows it going for you? Any changes in life or such?

SeeU

6 928 points

Nothing major other than I’m going to university now.

SeeU

6 928 points

It’s good so far I guess. Nothing like getting up at 5am for PT.

SeeU

6 928 points

I was already used to it because I got up at that time for drill team back in high school.

Join This Topic!

About This Post

Published
5 years ago
Author
Channel
Views
Users

Related

:v
Youtube accounts?

Want to read more? Browse all channels or view latest posts.