Just a returnee (with some questions)

HaruHonne 3 502 points

HaruHonne

3 502 points

Hello everyone! I probably don't know a lot of ya, but I'm basically just returning, or trying to, to Nyusu. I just wanted to create this as a topic because of random questions I had that I wanted to be answered and this seemed the most logical way.

I see a lot of discussions are old now, so are people not as active or is this just for the English users?

Also is anyone else a returnee or went without Nyusu for quite awhile?

I started Nyusu five years ago and it was a blast, I remember enjoying it a lot and now it's just crazy to think that was five years ago!

I want to be active again because I miss talking about anime, japan, games, and every other geek-ish thing there is.

Tory Gates 305 points

Tory Gates

305 points

HI...not sure we have spoken before, but I also came back after a while. It's gone quiet, sad to say. My interests are a bit more narrow than most on here, but I do hope we can bring the boards back with some good discussion.

Becca 7 786 points

Becca

7 786 points

Hey! To answer some of your questions with my input basically this site has very few people active anymore. I personally did stop coming on for awhile but have been back over the last couple months. I however only come on for one thread really, and I think most other people were doing the same.

HaruHonne 3 502 points

HaruHonne

3 502 points

Ah so that's what has been happening.I wish I spoke Spanish, then I'd join the Spanish side of Nyusu!I do really hope though that this comes more back to life like it did long ago

Tory Gates 305 points

Tory Gates

305 points

Yeah, for me, I was speaking with a few friends about my writing, and some specific subjects. My guess is hopefully we can start some new threadlines.

Becca 7 786 points

Becca

7 786 points

I hope this site picks back up for English speakers too! I miss talking to everyone... there were so many funny and kind people on here

Tory Gates 305 points

Tory Gates

305 points

I've started a new post, for Indie Books. I'm opening it to anything people have written or read. I hope to find out what people are into lately, and we can share stuff we've done and find some undiscovered gems.

Join This Topic!

Online Users (???)

Earn 2000 points in order to view who is online.

Users of the Week
#1 Ignorer Ignorer (0 messages)
#2 Julia Uwase (0 messages)
#3 Hatsune Miku (0 messages)
#4 Shannon Riggs (0 messages)
#5 SHIMAKI (0 messages)
#6 邱世和 (0 messages)
Stats
3 418 topics
604 970 messages
5 821 members