General Chat

Information - We have just launched WikiEmoji, a new website about emojis, where you can learn about their meaning, search based on keywords and share them with your friends.
SeeU 6 928 points Moderator

SeeU

6 928 points

Idk what that means, but alright~ So much has changed since we last had an actual conversation I’m sure

SeeU 6 928 points Moderator

SeeU

6 928 points

They aren’t even rodents, they actually have a lot in common with dogs when it comes to how their bodies function on the inside.

♠Śhay♠ 19 648 points Moderator

♠Śhay♠

19 648 points

Ugh I love them so much. I just call them rats because of their size, I miss mine but they died years ago. Wish I could get some more, but until I get a house of my own or a larger living space or something I'll just have to deal with pictures and pet stores for now.Ahh look at the little panda earss

♠Śhay♠

19 648 points

I almost got a pair of them, but they had been abandoned and socialized to the point of extreme aggression..Taco and Burrito were their names.

♠Śhay♠

19 648 points

I agree. Reminded me of my old brothers Simba and Nala (both boys but I wanted to stick with Lion King names), I just wish I had found them sooner..

Hazeel 11 365 points

Hazeel

11 365 points

So up above I see an invalid discord invite. I kinda doubt anyone remembers me but my discord is Gray#5755 if anyone is interested. I still can't believe this place is still up but it kinda makes me happy.

Join This Topic!

About This Post

Published
8 years ago
Author
Channel
Views
246 164
Users

Related

Homestuck, anyone?
Best Durarara ship

Want to read more? Browse all channels or view latest posts.